Completion of an accredited performance improvement continuing medical education program that addresses performance or quality improvement according to the following criteria:
• The activity must address a quality or safety gap that is supported by a needs assessment or problem analysis, or must support the completion of such a needs assessment as part of the activity;
• The activity must have specific, measurable aim(s) for improvement;
• The activity must include interventions intended to result in improvement;
• The activity must include data collection and analysis of performance data to assess the impact of the interventions; and
• The accredited program must define meaningful clinician participation in their activity, describe the mechanism for identifying clinicians who meet the requirements, and provide participant completion information.
|Activity ID||Activity Weighting||Sub-Category Name|
|IA_PSPA_28||Medium||Patient Safety and Practice Assessment|